Senior Software Engineer – C#/WPF Development
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Senior Developer with minimum 4-6 years of experience in developing C#/WPF desktop applications in Windows.
• Responsible for requirement analysis, design, coding, unit testing and issue fix of products
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
• Expert knowledge of WPF, System level programming
• Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
• Large scale development experience in engineering softwares
• Ability to write effective and reusable code according to best practices.
• Knowledge in UWP app development
• Must be a dynamic, autonomous, and team-oriented individual.
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Good understanding of software stack from BIOS/FW through OS driver
• Knowledge of C++, GIT, Jenkins and Scrum are a plus
• Be able to drive, to take ownership and responsibility of a project.
• Work independently and be proactive.
• Be able to analyze problems and come up with proposals for a solution.
• Clearly communicate in the English language.
• Experience with device drivers and Store Apps.